Update: A more simpler method can be found over here.
Those of who have tried our tutorial to get Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 one year license, might be facing this error while activating the license - ”Activation code is invalid for this region”.
So lets see how to fix this error:
- Get any proxy from http://www.proxynova.com/proxy-server-list/country-de/ or http://spys.ru/free-proxy-list/DE/
- Open Kaspersky Settings from upper right corner of the main application window.
- Select Update from upper part of the Settings window.
- Click on Update source in right pane.
- Click the Proxy server button.
- Check the box Use proxy server and select Use specified proxy server setting.
- Enter Address and Port that you got from first step.
- Click the OK button in the Proxy server settings window.
- Click the OK button in the Update settings window and then in the Settings window.
- Close the main application window.
- Now you can activate the license.
- After the license is activated, do not forget to change setting back to Automatically detect the proxy server settings that we changed in step 6.