BlueStacks runs Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and Windows – no reboot is required. You can now enjoy your favorite Android apps on Windows PCs. Android apps can appear either as icons on the Windows desktop, or within a full-blown Android environment.
- Dual OS: Run Windows and Android in parallel.
- Instant Switch: Switch between Windows and Android within 1 sec. No reboot required.
- Simultaneous Apps: Launch Windows and Android applications at the same time.
- Shared Data: Share data, pictures and videos between Windows and Android.
- Auto Updates: Upgrade Android to the latest version with automatic over-the-air updates.
- Docked Profile: Run Android on the docked PC and Windows on the external display, or vice versa
- Peripherals: Enjoy a wide range of 3rd party peripherals like USB cameras, printers, scanners
- App Markets: Download apps from the Amazon App Store and others app markets.
You can signup for Alpha testing using their website: